Iguabonita Cave Expedition starting from 59 usd !!!
Save money and time during your stay! This tour can be combined with 1 o more activities helping you saving a lot of money and time in transportation. Zipline, horseback, catamaran cruise are just few example! Discover all the deals regarding the DUAL PACK COMBO and the FULL DAY PACKAGE at ScapePark!
Regarded as the finest caving expedition in Punta Cana as well as the most exciting and educational cave tour in this part of the island, this tour is suitable for those people looking for an outdoor adventure while learning fascinating things about the Dominican Republic origins.
The tour starts with a good hike up into the slopes of El Farallon Cliff in Cap Cana. You’ll reach the top of the cliff and hike through a pristine jungle while learning all about the flora and fauna of the DR and the Caribbean. After around 25 minute hike you’ll arrive at the mouth of thecave Iguabonita. You’ll enter the cave through an eco-friendly staircase and then trained cavers will guide you through the vast underground network of chambers and tunnels that lie beneath, educating you all about the cave formations. Admire bats in the depths of the cave and Taino Indian petroglyphs!
You will exit through a different mouth of the cave while the return hike will be through the same trail and it will take approximately 20 minutes. Upon reaching the base you will be offered ice cold water. Adventure awaits!
Schedule: Mondays to Sundays
Duration: 2:00 hours
Adults: US$ 59
Children: US$ 35
– Round-Trip Transportation with a/c
– Guided cave tour
What to bring
– Comfortable clothing
– Closed shoes
– Long hair tied up
(The suggested dress code is comfortable shorts or long pants and shirt that allow for easy movement. Well treaded sneakers or hiking boots and insect repellent).
Rules and Regulations
· Minimum 6 years old to participate
· Pregnant women should not participate
· Cannot participate if have ingested alcohol, strong medications or controlled substances.
· Cannot participate if suffer from heart conditions, blood pressure, respiratory problems, vertigo, asthma, epilepsy, Parkinson´s or any mental disability
· Cameras, cellular phones or other lose objects are not allowed inside the cave.
· The company reserves the right to define if someone must make the tour accompanied by a guide or if cannot participate