Juanillo VIP experience starting from 169 USD !!!
Chill out in style enjoying one of the most exclusive day-trips offered in Punta Cana. Explore the glamorous area of Cap Cana while enjoying its most spectacular highlights (like the breathtaking Marinadescribed as the biggest and most luxurious Marina in the Caribbean) in a great full day excursion! A unique place in the heart of Cap Cana, with unrivaled service, hundreds of details, luxury at its finest and unforgettable sensations… Juanillo Beach is considered by many the most beautiful beach in Punta Cana.
The tour outfitter ScapePark offers 2 choices to enjoy this gorgeous beach: the Juanillo VIP and the Vive Juanillo tour.
– Juanillo VIP Tour combines basically 2 half day tours (the Sunshine Cruise and the Hoyo Azul Eco Tour) plus offers the chance to spend few hours in the beautiful Juanillo beach enjoying an exclusive three course lunch with lobster and great cocktails. Music, entertainment and drinks are provided on board and at the beach by the attentive crew all day long.
– Vive Juanillo is a shorter version of the VIP experience without the visit at the Hoyo Azul cave and without lobster served for lunch. It lasts 2 hours less than the VIP tour and after the catamaran cruise the customers get transferred directly to the beach club at Juanillo beach.
The beach club has first class modern facilities, a friendly family atmosphere, impeccable service, relaxing music and a buffet lunch with the best flavors of the traditional Dominican cuisine. Additionally, there is a wide choice of fun activities to keep you busy, for example: sea kayaking, paddle board, diving and beach volleyball. You can relax in the comfortable chairs and enjoy the warm Caribbean sun while enjoying a tasty cocktail.
Don’t miss out on this experience of a lifetime!
7:00/8:00am Pick up from the different hotels
9:00am Catamaran Cruise with stop at natural pool (2 Hours)
11:30am – transfer to Scape Park and visit to Hoyo Azul (only VIP tour)
1:30pm – Lunch served at Juanillo Beach Club (Lobster only for the VIP tour)
2:30pm – Relax and fun at the beach with open bar
4:00pm – End of the tour/ Pick up for return transportation
5:00/6:00pm – Back to the hotel
Juanillo VIP: approx 8-9 hours
Vive Juanillo: approx 5-6 hours
Juanillo VIP: Monday to Friday
Vive Juanillo: Monday to Saturday
Juanillo VIP: Adults US 169, Children US 99
Vive Juanillo: Adults US 109 , Children US 65
– Round-trip Transportation with a/c
– Lunch (with lobster for the VIP tour)
– Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (open-bar)
– Snorkel equipment
– life jackets
What to bring
Lunch Menu (with table service)
Angus Fillet (Only Juanillo VIP)
Lobster (only Juanillo VIP)
Local products like yuka and plantains