Swim with Dolphins in Punta Cana!!!
Dolphin lovers, here a great news for you! Ready to make new friends? Nefti, Nimbe, Julieta, Maggie, Goya, Mozart, Romeo, and Kepler, 4 females and 4 males are waiting to meet you and play with you! The dolphinarium has 3 lakes that have a total water surface of 2.500 square meters and 6 feet deep, for a total of 14 million liters of water, which makes it the biggest artificial dolphins lagoon in the Caribbean, exceeding, in size, 5 times the space required by international standards and making it the most modern dolphinarium in the Caribbean and one of the most luxurious and comfortable in the world!
Trainers are friendly, funny, entertaining and knowledgeable and will tell you all the information you need to know about these incredible marine mammals. The company offers three different tours or programs:
1 – Dolphin Royal Swim:
The most dynamic activity, Dolphin Royal Swim is the perfect combination between action and nature. What makes the Royal Swim different than any other program is the famous foot push, where two dolphins will lift you out of the water. Awesome! This interactive dolphin program also includes the dorsal tow, where two dolphins will pull you across the crystal water as you hold on to their dorsal fins.
– 10 minute briefing and 60 minutes with the dolphins
– Maximum of 10 people for a closer experience
– Behaviors: Dorsal Tow, Foot push, Handshake, Kiss, Hug, Hand Target, Free time
Adults (+4’ 7”): 199 USD
Kids* (3′ 11″- 4′ 7″ ft): 99 USD
2 – Dolphin Swim Adventure
Dolphin Swim Adventure invites you to take a closer look at the marine animals. You can enjoy swimming with dolphins and interact with them as they kiss you, snuggle with you, do aerial acrobatics for you, and finish off with an exhilarating Boogie Push, where the dolphin will push you across the water surface while you ride a boogie board. Awesome! In addition, the Swim Adventure program includes the Belly Ride, where you will hold on to the dolphin’s fins as he rides backwards across the water.
– 10 min briefing and 50 min in the water
– Maximum of 12 people for a closer experience
– Behaviors: Belly Ride, Boogie push, Hug, Hand target, Kiss, Handshake, Free time
Adults (+4’ 7”): 149 USD
Kids* (3′ 11″- 4′ 7″ ft): 99 USD
3- Dolphin Encounter
Dolphin Encounter Program was created for all ages. You can enjoy the dolphins even if swimming isn´t your thing because there is a platform where every one stands-on while dolphins approach. There friendly dolphins give you a handshake, a kiss, and a hug. You will also have a chance to pet them and swim with them in the place the dolphins call home.
15 minute briefing and 40 minutes with the dolphins
Maximum of 15 people for a closer experience
Behaviors: Kiss and hug, Hand target, Handshake, Free time
Adults (+4.7 ft) 99 USD
Kids* (age 6- 12): 99 USD
Infants (1-5 years old and 2’ 11’’ – 3’ .2’’)
Observers pay just 20 USD to cover the transportation costs.
Times: 09:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM
– Round-trip Transportation
Things to Bring
– Biodegradable sunscreen
– Cash (photos, souvenirs, tips)
(We ask just a 20% deposit in advance to keep your spots. You pay the balance the day of the tour when you get at the dolphinarium).
– *6-12 year old children can swim with a paid adult as companion.
– 13+ year olds can swim on their own.
– The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
– For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs.
– Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
– It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
** WARNING: In none of the programs you’re allowed to use your camera and take your own pictures into the dolphin area. Pictures can be taken only by the photographers who work there and prices are pretty high unfortunately.