Zip line Eco Adventure at Scape Park starting from 89USD!!!
Save money and time during your stay! This tour can be combined with 1 or more activities helping you saving a lot of money and time in transportation. Zipline, horseback, catamaran cruise are just few example! Discover all the deals regarding the DUAL PACK COMBO and the FULL DAY PACKAGE at ScapePark! This tour is perfect for first timers or beginners as none of the zip lines are scary but just very relaxing. For a longer zipline experience check also the tour provided by Runner Adventures.
Enjoy the sensation of flying and experience the breathtaking views of Cap Cana and the Caribbean coastline as you fly over the trees! Zip Line Eco Adventure by Scape Park is an adventurous ecological tour, escorted by a panoramic view of all Cap Cana. In this zip line tour you’ll soar along eight safe double-cable ziplinesconnected to a series of platforms in the forest, the highest being 250 feet (75mts) above the ground and the longest 1,500 feet (450mts).
After you suit up with harness and helmet, watch your certified guide demonstrate how to zoom across the double cables via tandem pulleys. The tour is very safe and well constructed and safety is the main concern of the staff at this activity. Unlike most zip lines, attached to trees, these zip lines are attached to Cap Cana’s El Farallon, a high sea cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Then take off through the forest, enjoying panoramic vistas of Cap Cana along the way.
During your aerial adventure, you’ll pass a number of interesting ecological trails, as well as do a bit of rappelling and climb a suspension bridge.The zipline requires some (quite long) hiking up and down the mountain so wear comfortable shoes (gym shoes would be perfect). Water is offered at different spots. The final line is 450 mts, the longest and most fun! A professional photographer will follow you along and take action photos which you can purchase at the end of the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
This tour runs 3 times per day: 9am – 12pm – 3pm
Equipment (helmet and harness)
Round-trip transfers (within Punta Cana)
Things to bring
Comfortable closed shoes
Money (photos, souvenirs, tips)
Zip Line Eco Adventure
Adults 89USD, Children 45USD
DUAL PACK: Ziplining + Hoyo Azul
Adults 109USD, Children 65usd*
DUAL PACK: Zip Lining + Catamaran Booze Cruise
Adults 129USD, Children 85usd*
FULL DAY: Ziplining + Hoyo Azul + Catamaran Booze Cruise
Adults 150USD, Children 90USD**
* includes 1 meal between the 2 activities
** includes 2 meals between the 3 activities
Participants of Zip Line
– Minimum 6 years old
– Minimum Height 4’ ó 1.20mts
– Maximum Height 6’7” ó 2mts
– Maximum Weight 330lbs ó 150 kilos
– Pregnant women are not allowed
– Cannot participate if you have ingested alcohol, strong medications or controlled substances.
– Cannot participate if you suffer from heart conditions, blood pressure, respiratory problems, vertigo, asthma, epilepsy, Parkinson’s or any mental disability.
– You must wear a helmet at all times. Long hair must be tied up.
– Participants must comply with the instructions received from the guides.
– There must not be loose items that could fall, such as slippers, glasses, cell phones.
– Participants will be responsible for any damage caused to the equipment as a result of negligence or misuse.
– The company reserves the right to define if someone must make the tour accompanied by a guide or if someone cannot participate.